Pics from April Meeting

Hey there crafty ladies!
Now that I have started taming some of that chaos that is my house I have finally found my camera cord so I could upload pics onto the blog.
I had to wait for my back to get  a bit better  - picking everything up off the floor with a plastic grabby claw all day just isn't as fun as it used to be ;)

Fay studiously at work
Ta-da!
A proud Rachel - brave despite her imperfect seams ;)
Wendy giggly with triumph
Dianne the over-achiever proudly displaying her excessive amount of patches
Lyndal giddy with delight over how well the evening went, and Moya quietly reserved
Who says patchwork isn't sexy? (anyone looking at me in this picture I suspect ;)


Also don't forget that this month's meeting is also at Lyndal's house, to finish off the cushions we started.
I shall be sending out a full email today.

Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment